Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Not much happening here.,,



This is what i am reading with all my spare time.Company is welcome anytime.
Just want to say a heartwarming thank-you to all who helped us in our time of need.We couldn't be more appreciative.When I feel like we are alone with no family all i have to do is think that all 4 of us are god's children too.I think of our family here and all our brothers and sisters in Christ.Something I have been struggling with myself is how to press more into God.(if i said that right)Lynne and I are starting the arrival kit where i left it off.,, tommorrow.All I know is I want more and more of God.Jordan starts Lacross next week,praying for no broken bones.Samm is doing very well she amazes me,Bill is doing okay but is folding under the pressure of both of us not working.So with lots of time on my hands i have been reading.

No comments: