Thursday, September 21, 2006

what a week


Well not much is happening with us,I had a relapse and on top of that i caught a cold/flu it has been almost a week now,jordan came home with it on tuesday.Bless my husband as i say this please don't come to close,sleep facing away from me i don't want it.lol Samm has been a very busy bee since going back to school,wow I don't ever remember being that busy in gr.11 as samm says oh mom you are so cool but please get with the times.Am i imagining this but doesn't it seem that when you are sick there just seems to be more housework to do.We finally made the switch to telus enhanced highspeed wow what a difference,no more interuptions.Bill has finally started physio for his back,looks like he goes back Oct 27th. But all in all life is great.When I look around me I am so blessed by God ,my husband ,children,family and our church family.Everyone have a great day. Bestfriends since they were four.

No comments: