Monday, September 04, 2006

school tommorrow

Well yesterday at church was amazing I have never felt so uplifted as I did yesterday.Was it the worship music or the sermon? Acutally it was both and a newfound sense of belonging and finally making God my rock.No more focusing on the negative cause what will happen will be.I no longer feel alone or stuck in a bad place.I have a great family within our church and it is about time I embrace it.So for anyone I have let down I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. With school tommorrow this will be a short post for today.However I leave you with this....,
"lET US HOLD FIRMLY TO THE HOPE THAT WE HAVE CONFESSED,BECAUSE WE CAN TRUST GOD TO DO WHAT HE PROMISED", HEBREWS 10:23. With love tanya

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

God rewards the deep, honest cries of our hearts!

hugs and agape,
lynnie