Friday, September 01, 2006

something that makes you go hmmm????

Well as I was blowdrying my hair,yes I still do sometimes many thoughts came to me.One has to wonder how a church holds itself together?Is it really God that holds it all together keeping all his children together all brothers and sisters?Really, why is it only 20% of the people are doing all the work.Is it because people are afraid to come out of their comfort zone,or is there more to it?I believe there is more to it in fact many may feel that by stepping out they will be judged or noone will listen to their imput.Many will say that church is suppossed to be a place where you feel safe and can be yourself without judgement.Or that you are apart of a family,but what happens when one commits a sin?What happens when one becomes undone?Do we turn away from them or comfort them or judge them?How do we move away from cliques within our own church?From time to time it is a great idea to step back and really look at our brothers and sisters,who hangs with whom and why?We need to be asking ourselves how long does it take for a person to unravel?I am guilty of this myself ,how much contact do we have with our brothers and sisters and why do we leave it so long before we make contact?Alot of us have very busy lives but what is a minute really? Am I afraid to post this...,no for the first time in my life.

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

i love your honesty and boldness to share in this post!!!!! you bring up those issues we all wonder and think about at times but usually don't know how to say... good on ya, hun!

~lynne