Thursday, September 14, 2006

missing cell

Well what I can say other than I am really getting dissapointed about not going to cell.I miss everyone so much,however working till 7 at night doesn't help.Bill and I are moving soon we have a place to look at,tommorrow and it is a whole house.Bill also has an opportunity to work under my uncle in Maple Ridge who is a chef and by working under him he will get his red seal ticket which means he will be able to work anywhere in the world.It will take him two to three years and the kids and I are staying behind.That way Samm can finish school here. It will be hard but we have been praying over this for a long time and god is guiding us in this direction. I am scared of us being seperated for so long but i know we love and respect each other very much. we live by God's agenda not our own,so we have put our faith in God's hands.

No comments: