Friday, April 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!


Well here I am again a day late!!
I went to church last Thursday and the sermon was on discernment.It has been a long time since i have even heard the church talk about this subject.I for one am so glad that was spoke of.I know that with everyday life we all get so busy and caught up that this is often forgotten.
This week I am thankful for family and many of you who follow my blog know that we are awaiting test results for my mom to come back negative!!
I am thankful for my wonderful children who are helping me so very much in my time of need,as i have fallen down my stairs and have limited mobility!!
I am thankful for the wonderful sunshine and warm weather even though i can't really get out to enjoy it!!
I am thankful for my wonderful friends who love me for being me even if that means loving my clumsiness!! Till next week,blessings.., hugs!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you, and your dear mom.