Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful thursday!!!

center>center
Wow I must say I truly love spring,even though that was when i tumbled down my stairs and have been on crutches the whole time.So as luck would have it i finally get outside to rain!!Isn't the Lord funny!!!Spring is such a beautiful time to get outside and just be one with God!
This week I am thankful for the sunshine and the warmth that it brings.
I am thankful for the birds cheerful songs in the morning!
I am thankful for the happiness the sun puts in my heart!
I am thankful for the new growth we get to witness!
I am thankful for clear warm nights,and stars that shine oh so bright!!
I am so very thankful for my family,friends who love me for me!!!
So everyone get outside and enjoy the sun..,Blessings!!!!
Yes, i will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.
He forgives all my sins.He heals me. Psalm 103:2-3

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I was so thankful for these things today too. I stepped outside and could here such a beautiful bird singing. It was so amazing--like none other I've heard before really.

Glad I stopped by on Thankful Thurs.

Pemuda Internet said...

nice blog..visit my blog please...
happy blogging