Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!


Wow where did April go??
I must say that April has been a month that has brought alot of joy,pain and sorrow for my family!
The beginning of April brought a move into a new place for my family which has been exciting and filled with adventure. I fell down our stairs and was off work and laid up for about two weeks,and I'm thankful that I didn't break anything!!I am now back at work off my crutches and my leg is a beautiful rainbow of colors! My fall brought a new level of patience and grace for me,You know it is so hard to realize that your way of doing things isn't necessarily someone Else's.
April brought excellent grades for my children in school I am so thankful that their hard work payed off!!Couldn't be prouder of my children!
I am thankful for the miracles of modern medicine and still am praying that my mom will be ok,I know our relationship has been strained.
I am thankful for God who is allowing the healing to partake in our lives!
I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have who no matter what Love me.
I am thankful for the sunshine that we have been given.
I am thankful to have such a forgiving Father who has shown me the way and who will never leave my side no matter what the storm may be!!!
I am thankful for the many friends I have who take the time to read my blog or just stop by and say hi!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you and your mom.