Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!


Oh I have so much to be thankful for as it has been so long since i posted!
I am thankful for my children who love me unconditionally even when i know i don't deserve it.
I am thankful for wonderful friends with whom i would be lost without.
I am thankful for the bond i am rebuilding with my mom.
I am so thankful that I have found a new place to move into in time.
I am thankful that when i died my hair this time it didn't go burgundy again,OK i know that is silly but i am.
I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having,spring is here!!
I am thankful for long talks and quiet evenings with my someone special!!
I am thankful for my son's good grades in school!
I am thankful for the air i breathe each and everyday.
I am thankful for our fathers love and grace that we recieve each and every day!!
Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Such a great post.

Karen said...

Hey Tanya! Just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen