Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ups and downs!!!

Wow who would have thought that life would hold soo many ups and downs,well not me!!I always wondered what it would be like to be an adult when i was growing up.I never thought being a grownup would be this hard but at the same time i wouldn't change a thing.If it wasn't for everything i have been through and done I wouldn't be who I am now.I believe that your life experiences shape who you become.I don't believe that your mistakes or your past shape who you are.As you have the control and the choice to either rise above or not to.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tanya,
I wanted to also welcome you to the Living Life in God's Truth and Grace circle of friends. Thanks for choosing to follow my blog.

Hope you have a great day!
Karen

Denise said...

You are a wonderful person, bless you.

Karen said...

Tanya,
Just stopping to say hi. How are you doing?

Take care,
Karen