Thursday, July 02, 2009

It is that time of week again..thankful thursday!!!



Well i woke up this morning feeling really sick,which i am to the sun shining so i am thinking it really can't be all that bad.I mean i woke up didn't i.So needless to say not much is going to get done today unless napping counts.I have alot of reasons to be thankful but lately I keep thinking how thankful i am that i beautiful friends who love me and understand me.However there are 4 very dear friends that i have that without them my days and nights would not be so bright.They have seen me at my best and my worst and never once have judged me,they love me believe in me and are there for me.And they know the feelings are in return.They know no matter what i will be there for them on any given day.As i sit and write this it doesn't matter whether we are in the same town or not a day doesn't go by where i think hm wonder what they are doing,would like this,would they do this?Life can be hard as we all know but having them in my life makes it that much easier.
Im not going into a post of other things im thankful for this week as this is what is on my heart today when i think of what im most thankful for this week.

Dear friends,we should love each other,because love comes from God.Everyone who loves has becomes God child and knows God.Whoever does not love does not know God,because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8

3 comments:

Grammy said...

That is awesome. Friends are a true blessing. I an so glad to see you are back. Happy TT

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,

Girl, don't worry about keeping up the theme but I did love to read both of your posts.

I know it's now Sunday so I am hoping and expecting that you are feeling better.

God bless and see you again this Thursday. Hugs.

Denise said...

May God sweetly bless you.