Thursday, July 02, 2009

oops a second post,i didn't check out the theme first!!



I am very thankful for the freedom we have each and everyday.Without the freedom we have each and everyday of our lives there is soo much we wouldn't be able to do.But i believe we must remember where our freedom comes from and how we still hvae it.Yes I am talking about all the wars that have been fought over time,going back to the very first war and the war going on today.When i think of freedom I think of all the soliders who have losat their lives for one simple word that means so much.I think of their loved ones whoin a blink of an eye are left to rebuild thier lives.I am so thankful for the men ansd women who put their lives on the line each and everyday for my freedom.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you.

Donalacasa said...

I second your thankfulness for every man and woman in uniform. I am the wife of an AF retiree and we were stationed overseas for more than half of our 22-year marriage. I am thankful for each individual who has left father, mother, spouse, and child, even the possibilty of a lucrative income to serve our country. God bless them.

Blessings!

Angela said...

.I think of their loved ones whoin a blink of an eye are left to rebuild thier lives.

I too think of the familys. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful post,,,touched my heart.