Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!!



I am a person with strong faith and belive all things happen for a reason but lately my faith is being tested in ways I never thought possible.I believe in the power of prayer even though i have a quiet voice and prefer to pray in the privacy of my own home.Lately trying to believe in all things happen for a reason and it is not in my control has become a struggle.With the death of a very close family friend and im left wondering why? God why? Why do you take away people who mean so much to us,who have left imprints on our hearts forever?I know seasons!!!I know that my past couple of posts have been sad and i apologize for that it is just where I am right now.So friday im off to say goodbye to a great person with whom has left foot prints on my heart forever.
I am thankful for God's grace even when I am angry with him
I am thankful for the best family I could ever ask for!
I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have who even in my darkest hours are there!
I am thankful for the wonderful opportunites I have been givin!
I am thankful for my two wonderful children that i have been givin to watch over,guide,love.
I am thankful for my children's love each and everyday even on days when i know i've let them down.
I am so very thankful for the wonderful people who offer scripture,understanding and heartfelt words of encouragement within the Thankful Thursday group. Blessings!!!!

12 comments:

Karen said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow.
Take care,
Karen

Unknown said...

Oh Father,

I hold up Tanya before you. Allow her to receive comfort in this hour. Lord, if it be your will, show her a tiny glimps into the spiritual realm to give her understanding. Give her rest tonight and peace. Protect her from the enemy who is using this time to confuse. Lead her to scripture and help her to trust Your great wisdom. I ask this in the powerful and life-changing name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Denise said...

Sweetie, my heart hurts for you. wrapping you in great big hugs, and sending you many prayers.

JLaine said...

oh.. i'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.. praying that everything will be well and God's comfort be with you.. God bless!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Your thankful heart is shining through no matter what!
Lift you up and pray for you...

Blessings
Bernice

Grammy said...

Big hug. I know it is not easy. But your friend has now entered heaven and is with all the loved ones that have gone before us. She is happy. I know it is hard for us to let go of special people. But remember all the fun and good times. You will see her again.

Michele said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I know we have all been there and have those question of why when we lose someone. I will be praying for you that his strength help comfort you through this time of mourning.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,who comforts us in all our tribulation,that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble,with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God
II Corinthians 1:3,4

Lindsey said...

I know all too well about looking for the reason behind things. Know that God will reveal to you when the time is right, and you are in my prayers!

Karen said...

Tanya,
Just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing. I've been praying for you and said a special prayer yesterday. Hope you're doing okay.

Take care,
Karen

Sarah said...

Wrap her in your arms of love and hold her close to your heart.
Delighted to meet you.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

bp said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Saying a prayer for you today. May God bless you.

Karen said...

Tanya,
I just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. Are you doing okay? I hope so.

Take care,
Karen