Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!!!!



Hi Everyone..,hmm must say that the theme for this week is a real tough one for me as I am going through a divorce.So for me I am going to go off topic.I hope you all understand.This week my faith has really been tested I have suffered a loss and can't seem to wrap my head around it.I know that all things happen for a reason and that God is in control but is it really alright for me to be angry with God?So i thought i would put it in writing why I am thankful for God!
I am thankful for his unconditional love
I am thankful for his gift of life,
I am thankful for the truth within his word,
I am thankful for the many gifts he has givin me,
I am thankful for his forgiveness,
I am thankful for his patience,understanding!! Blessings

8 comments:

eph2810 said...

Tanya, sometimes it is indeed hard to understand what is happening in our lives. But I know for a fact that He is faithful to see us through no matter what.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week - even though you are going through the valley - Remember - He is there right with you...

Be blessed today and always...

Karen said...

Tanya,
I've been through a divorce. It's not easy. Just know that you can pour out all of your emotions, feelings, and thoughts to God and I believe that includes anger. Psalm 62:8 tells us, "Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah" (NIV) He knows how you are feeling. I will be praying for you. Please feel free to email me if you need someone to talk to.

Take care,
Karen
http://truthngraceministries.blogspot.com

LAURIE said...

Wow. Such a beautiful grateful heart even in the midst of your heartache. May the strength of the Lord carry you ... Laurie

Lynnie Ha said...

i love you. (((hugs)))

Grammy said...

I know times like this is hard. But there will be an even better person come into your life, and truly bless you with happiness. Take your time and enjoy every day of your new life.
Big hug.

Lauren said...

so happy that you are praising God and recognizing His gifts in the midst of your tough time ... you are a blessing!

Denise said...

God will never leave, or forsake you sweetie.

Karen said...

Tanya,
Just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. I've been praying for you.

Take care,
Karen