Thursday, February 12, 2009



Well it is been one week and we are back again with Thankful Thursday!!!!!!
I soo very much love posting everything that I am thankful for,although I am a firm believer in giving thanks each and everyday.
I am very thankful for all the wonderful birthday wishes i recieved yesterday!!
I am thankful for the beautiful flowers and ballons i recieved from work yesterday
I am very thankful for a wonderful friend who really understood what i didn't want and wanted for my birthday!!yepp the thought!!!
I am thankful for the beautiful flowers and ballons i recieved from work yesterday.
With every year it always snows on my birthday and for that in itself I am thankful,I will remember you always.
I am very thankful for the little things in life.., that mean so much.
I am thankful for my family..,who reflect who I am.
I am very thankful that this year my brother will be 22 years old,for those who don't know my brother is terminally ill with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy.
I am thankful that he has taught me to live each and every day as there may not be a tomorrow.
I am thankful for the wonderful friends in my life who love me for me. Blessings till next week!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I pray that your birthday was wonderful.