Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!!



Hi there my favorite post i know it is a day early but for some it isn't.
Lacking time is something i am dealing with so i am a day early!!!

So I shall begin by saying I am very thankful that my grade point average for my classes is 3.8.
I am very thankful for the understanding ways that my son jord is showing while i am working full time again.
I am very thankful for the positive changes i have seen in my son when it comes to school.(long time coming).
I am very thankful for my great friends i have even though we don't always see eye to eye.
I am very thankful for my great family who make me realize each and every day the importance of family.
I am very thankful that my mom shows my brother and i unconditonal love and support everyday.
I am very thankful in having being taught that money doesn't buy happiness.
I am very thankful in knowing that everything happens in time.
I am very thankful in knowing and believing that the lord will not give me more than i can handle.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

A true blessing is friends and family and I am glad you have both. Your post above brought tear to my eyes. I am sorry for you loss. Big hug.

Laurie Ann said...

Precious blessings, indeed! Happy Thankful Thursday.

Susan said...

Praise God for those grades!!

Great list.

Hope your day is blessed♥

Denise said...

Congrats on the 3.8 grade point average, awesome.

Tanya said...

Thankyou!! And a Happpy thankful thursday to you all.blessings