Monday, February 16, 2009

Ok so this is life!!!

Well today has been a very interesting day as I am here to say that my marriage is over.Am I shocked and hurt well of course.Being angry and not talking about things as brought us to this place.I have been working full time now and helping my friends with their baby so I was told that I am never home and that bill felt that I don't love him anymore,i don't wear my rings anymore because of excema,that he feels like we are nothing but roomates so in the end he told me to leave and to take jord with me. so now as it stands jord and i are left to start over as there is no going back.We also do not have our house keys therefore are legally not able to go back into our house until the courts step in.So where do we go from here?Not sure???

No comments: