Wednesday, February 04, 2009

To you forever!!!!

It has been five long years now and I miss you more each and every day.I only wish i had the chance to say goodbye but that was how you wanted it.You were more concerned in protecting us than anything else and i have not been able to forgive myself since that awful day. I know you would be saying that wasn't true but i never thought in a million ways i would never see your smile or hear your laugh again.I will remember everything about you,your love for chocolate and pop even though you weren't suppossed to have it.Your love for basketball and video games and how much you loved golf i could never understand that.But i will most of all miss you for kind hearted ways. Seeing how sarah was one of your favorite artists,this is for you. With love always.

2 comments:

June said...

I wish I knew who you were talking about. I think this is a wonderful tribute.

Happu TT June

Tanya said...

Thankyou..,
A dear friend who has left a life long stamp on my heart.