Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Busy Busy!!!

Wow i can not believe how busy life has kept me. With working full time,school,jord,his schooling and everyday things around the house being done I can't say I even have time to get sick but low and behold i just got over the awful stomach flu and I didn't even have time to take sick days or rest so i made due.I would work and go home and just lay down in between things.Just when i thought maybe i had gotten rid of it jord got it.Only now am i starting to feel better.But enought about that.I can not believe the weird weather we are having,waking up it is like hmm what will we get today? Rain or snow?I am excited and sad all at the same time,my baby girl is going to be 19 on the 23rd,im excited as she will be 19,but sad as she won't be home for her birthday.Unfortunatly finances and work don't permit going to see her which makes me sad.I am also sad as i now work sundays 7to3 and for the time being can't make church.For cell it is the same thing so far as it stands i work 3to11 on tuesdays.I love my job however i didn't think it would take me away from so many things that are very important to me.However it doesn't change or take away from my beliefs or my faith.Fortunatly i have alot of patience!!

No comments: