Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a great day

I am still sick but I had a great time today.I only wish that my head and chest cold would go away.I can not believe how sunny it was today,I just love autumn makes me appreciate life that much more.I am hoping it is nice next Saturday so we can get our family pics done by Starla again.Might be moving into another house,as the mold is soo bad in here,i'm sure it is toxic(it's black.)I don't have much to write about so I will leave with these words;
God has a thousand ways where I can see not one.when all my means have reached their end,Then his have just begune Esther Guyot

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

oooh, i love that quote! i had fun today, myself, despite being sick... isn't it kewl how God does that, blessing us, His children, when we need it most? :D