Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Life's little mysteries



wonder why we go through,everything we do? I realize that nothing is in our control but in God's hands. That without God our lives would be much more chaotic than they are already.I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason,sometimes I just wish we didn't have to wait so long to found out what God's reasons are. I mean I can't be the only person out there to wonder this old age question? Or am I? It took all of summer fighting allergies to find out today that my allergies are definatly caused by the mold inside my house,here I thought I had a bad viral infection and was being so careful not to catch spinal menengitis again.I love this time of year when the leaves are changing color,makes me appreciate life so much and how blessed I am.Update on my brother he is doing great,and my Mom and I are repairing our relationshiip.We will never fully agree on what is best for my brother so I have layed it down at the cross.I love him with all my heart and if anyone is my hero it is him,he has overcome so much and keeps on going with everything he has,he told me the other day Winners never Quit and Quitters never Win.There are days when I wish I could be more like him,always caring about everyone else,making sure we are okay. My brothers favorite song isn't it cool???My brother's favorite song,isn't that just too cool??

1 comment:

Adam said...

I LOVE that song!!! Your bros got great taste.