Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just can't get enough of this weather;loving it

Today Lynne and I went for a walk across from ferry island,and yuck we found a moose head.(off of Queensway).At first we didn't know what it was,so we crept up to it slowly,which is funny as we knew what ever it was it was dead.We had such a blast.I can not believe how wonderful our afternoons are,so sunny and warm.I only hope the weather holds out for a little while longer so we can do our family pics on Sat.For all of you who are superstitious tommorrow is Friday the 13th.The last time we had a Friday the 13th in October I had my appendix taken out.That was too freaky for me.So I'm going to not even think about the date tommorrow.With Monday being a holiday the kids have school tommorrow which they aren't too happy about.I told them they are lucky cause when I went to school I went 5 days a week and was lucky to have a day off.If I remember right I think the only time I didn't have to go to school was when I was sick.However I know it must be harder than when I was in school,just cramming everything they need to learn in half the time.All in all it was a great day. Isn't Celine amazing,i just love her music

No comments: