Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Talk about awesome weather

We have been having amazing weather.Can it really be October and be this nice out?I just love autumn,it is my favorite time of year.I just love the way the leaves change color,and when you rake up your yard then jump into the pile like when you were little.I believe that we all still have the little kid in us all.Snow angels is another favorite passtime in the winter.Everything for us has been great lately,aside from still being sick.Thanksgiving was very quiet and nice,gave the 4 of us a chance to catch up with each other.Much needed time spent together,you never realize just how busy everyone's life can be.It makes it that much nicer to be able to put away everyone's schedules for an entire evening and be able to enjoy true family time.Unfortunatly I forgot to pick up film so we have no pics of thanksgiving this year.Time for a digital camera I think. I just love this song,everytime I hear it I get goosebumps.Love and blessings to All

No comments: