Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday.., ahh i'm a day late again!!!



Well this week I'm late due to a sinus cold,which is taking forever to go away.
I am so thankful for so much each and every day that sometimes it is hard to write down what i am most thankful for..,
I am so very thankful for the life i have been given,to be able to wake up knowing I am not alone.
I am thankful for my two wonderful,loving and caring children, with whom are my entire world.
I am thankful for my two beautiful sisters and my amazing brother.
I am thankful for the blossoming relationship with my mom.
I am thankful for my home church and all my wonderful family that I miss so very much each and everyday.
I am so very thankful for the simple things in life!!!
Blessings!!!
I leave you all with this

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you to feel better.

Karen said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I love the gratitude in here.

p.s. i'm going to follow you!