Monday, November 16, 2009

I finally got the courage..,

After a long break from church i finally had the courage to go back.It wasn't because I didn't want to.It was because I moved away from my home church,from what was familiar and was and always will be family.As i got ready yesterday i wanted to not go but there was like a pull telling me to go.So i went and was i glad i did as it was my pastor's last Sunday here before returning home.I had been feeling lost, cranky and was missing something.Now i know what i was missing.I never realized what a big part my beliefs play in my life until now. I don't know why sometimes we think we can do better on our own without God.I certainly can't I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and it is all in god's timing.Why with the things that have happened in my life lately the good an bad I know i just need to trust in him.For no harm will come. i leave you with
Phillipians 4:11-13
I want to learn to be content in whatever circumstances I am in.Whether I am abased or in abundance,whether I am filled or hungry,I want to learn the secret of being content in any and situation.
I can do all things through Him who strenghtens me.

1 comment:

Adam said...

It warmed my heart to read this post today. God bless you Tanya. You are in my prayers sister