Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thankful thursday!!!



Well for me living in Canada I am coming into our Thanksgiving weekend and this year it is going to be quite different.First of all I am going to be cooking it but having it at my mom's. I haven't been home for thanksgiving in 5 years so it is extra special to me as it is one more holiday that we have with my brother.Over the past two weeks it has been very interesting.My son got sick then gave it to me and for some reason i ended up with bronchitis and i can tell you one thing does my chest ever hurt to breath.Then i discover my bank card has been stolen and lost everything in my bank account.Then i drop my blow dryer on my foot and break one of my toes and yes this hurts so very much.We also celebrated my son's 15th birthday over the weekend which i wish had been a whole lot better but there is next year!!!
I have said it before and i will say it again,I believe we do not need one day earmarked for giving thanks as it should be an everyday occurrence!!
This week I am most thankful for family!
I am thankful for the best friends i could ever ask for!
I am thankful for the rest my family is allowing me to have and all the help they are giving me(who would have thought a broken toe could slow you down so much)
I am thankful for the love ,grace that god has given me!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you sweetie.

Lynnie Ha said...

<3 you!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,

I LOVE thanksgiving. I pray your weekend was lovely.

also, girl, you have a lot of stuff going on. I am praying you have a better week. See you again Thurday. Hugs, Lynn