Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful thursday!!!! My Riches!!!!



When I sit and think about my riches are i know right away.
My Two important riches to me are my two children that God gave me to watch over and guide.I can only hope that I have not disappointed our father.I know that being physically healthy is one of my riches as my brother is 22 and has Ducehenne's Muscular Dystrophy.His whole time here with us has been nothing but suffering,hospitals and doctors.However hard it has been on him he always smiles and laughs and inspires me everyday to just be!! Although time will only tell when my illness(fanconi anemia)will change.Until then..,
My other Riches include my family who is scattered everywhere.I believe that the biggest riches we all have if we so choose is the love,guidance,patience,and forgiveness we receive from our heavenly father.Blessings!!!

5 comments:

Nancie said...

Amen, Tanya! The biggest riches we all have if we so choose is the love, guidance, patience, and forgiveness we receive from our heavenly father. I am so thankful for these too!

Thank God for blessing you with 2 precious children. Truly they are one of the riches blessings we can have in this life. May God bless you and family always. Thanks for sharing with us. Take care and have a blessed weekend!

Every blessings,
Nancie

i said...

Think this is my first visit here. You have such a thankful heart! And certainly full of courage too! Many blessings to you!

Denise said...

Amen, bless your thankful heart.

Debbie Petras said...

You definitely have a thankful heart. Too often we take good health for granted and then hear stories like your brother's.

I appreciate your visit and comment on Heart Choices. I hope you come back soon.

Blessings,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,

Wow this is truly a powerful post. Your brother must be a remarkable man.

Oh, to truly see that we are healty, what a Rich blesing indeed. Hugs.