Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!!



Well I can honestly say that it has been a very interesting couple of days.I have gone back to work as a home care aide and am loving it.Still waiting to see if my son has a school to go to as of yet.
This week I am so thankful for my wonderful friends,who are there even when i want to shut the world out.
I am thankful that my daughter,son and my someone special were able to all celebrate my brother's birthday together something i haven't done since he was 1 and he is now 22.
I am thankful to have been able to turn my job situation around when i was let go for no reason at all..,hmm wonder what it was?
I am thankful that fall is coming,cause that means snow!!!Everyweek I have so much to be thankful for but recently my son's behaviour is something i am so thankful for!!!He helps everyone and anyone.One day we were shopping and he held the door open for an elderly lady and smiled and she smiled back and on our way home he said you know mom i proably made her day.That one simple gesture of kindeness still sits with me!!Children are wonderful!!Blessings everyone!!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

God bless you sweetie.

Nancie said...

Beautiful thankful post! It's wonderful that you are able to work as a home care aide. May you be a blessing to many others. So thankful to know that you have many wonderful friends. They are so precious.

How I would love to see snow! It's summer all year round in Singapore :)

Blessings,
Nancie

i said...

Your son is such a darling. Many blessings to you!

Karen said...

Hi Tanya! It was so good to hear from you. Sorry it's taken me a little bit to get back to you. Sorry to hear about your job but glad to hear you started a new job and that you are loving it! Awesome!

Things have been pretty busy here. We were so blessed to have all of my family here for the holiday weekend. My parents and son arrived on Friday. Then my sister and her family arrived on Sunday. It was wonderful to spend time with them all!

Hope you're doing well!
Take care,
Karen

LAURIE said...

Children are a blessing! Thank you for sharing that sweet story of kindness with us today over at TT!