Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is it really that time already? How awesome is that!!!!



This week I thought I would start off with one of my favorite Scriptures!!
The hour has come for me to wake up from sleep,for my salvation is nearer now than when I first believed.The night is nearly over; the day is almost here.Therefore I will cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Romans 13:11-12

As usual I have alot to be thankful for but the one thing I most thankful for is tha patience that God has given me in the situation of dealing with my son's schooling.My son will be atrtinf school finally even though it is only on a part time bases it is still better than not going at all.So off to school tomorrow!!!
I am thankful to be living in the same city as my family again,and for the first while I would call my Mom and my stepdad would say you know you can come visit now instead of calling
I am so very thankful that my daughter has chosen to go back to school to better herself.
I am also so very thankful that she is slowly starting to come around and realizing that I only did what i thought was best for her and her brother.
I am so very thankful that I no longer feel that I have no say in my life and that I am realizing that I am a survivor!!!
I am so very very thankful for the new washer and dryer that my roomate purchased for our house no more laundrymats!!!
I am so very thankful that I can believe in love again.
I am so very thankful for the wonderful sunny day we are going to have!!!
I am so very thankful for the many friends i have who love me for me!!!
Blessings everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

You have a precious heart, bless you.

LAURIE said...

Wow. God is really an amazing provider isn't He? It blessed me to read your wonderful list of thanks this week. - God bless.

Lynnie Ha said...

beautiful!!!