Saturday, September 05, 2009

Oops life has kept me ..,

Life has been very unpredictable lately in so many ways.The first i was let go of my new job as an office manager for no reason at all.Which for me is even harder to understand as i don't like unanswered questions.All i can say is with that job it taught me a lot about people and how too trusting can actually be a bad thing.The second trying to get my son registered for school as been a very interesting task as schoool starts on wednesday and ths school in our area may or may not have a spot for him.We find out on wednesday though.Back on the job front though I have gone back into my field as a home care nurse and have already gained employment,back to work wednesday!!!My daughter is doing amazing she just went back to school and is working full time too,couldn't be prouder.After having so many struggles with my son in school i am so proud of him and it was nice to hear that he wants to go back to school.The other day was my brother's 22nd birthday and for those of you who know me it is another milestone for him and being there to celebrate with our family was awesome!!!So as i strive for balance and structure in our new life at times it can be hard and lonely and at times i feel a little lost but at the end of the day i couldn't be happier!! Blessings Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

good to hear things are going well, hun!!!! miss you lots. sorry i missed u on fb earlier... <3 u.