Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where has time Gone!!

Wow,
Has time passed since my last post and so much has happened!
Jordan's foot healed well and he is back to normal but alot more helpful around the house.We are finally in our own place and i must say i love it.It isn't huge or small but it is home.A three bedroom,three floor townhouse and with Samm in the basement i finally have a spare room.!I am so happy and excited for Samm with her prom in two weeks and graduation in June.
PICTURE AT sHANE'S pROM IN pRINCE gEORGE. pWith us almost settled in our new house,Bill is back off to camp and i'm in school so we have a very busy few months ending off with my sister's wedding in August.I am very happy for her and am looking forward to going home.I only hope bill can come with us.Usually when life is this busy I must say I am stressed but i am only happy,very happy!!!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Awesome!!!!! Good to hear. Thanks for sharing. When can we hope to see you at church again.