Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!



Well here we are again,it is already thursday!
I have alot to be thankful for this week so i shall get started,
I am thankful for the sun we are having even if it is off and on,couldn't have asked for a nicer May Long Weekend.
I am thankful that God has given me patience and understanding,as i have certainatly needed that this week.
I am thankful for great friends and finally having all of our stuff moved in,(you know who you are).
I am thankful for turtle cleaning chemicals boy do they come in handy.
I am thankful for the wonderful family that we have.
I am thankful that Shane is coming up for Samm's Prom making it all the more special.
I am most thankful that Bill's back is healing well after he slipped two discs in March.

The Lord is good to those who hope in him,to those who seek him.It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to save him. Lamentations 3:25-26

No comments: