Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday!!! I can begin by saying this week as been extremely challenging to say the least. Struggling with physiotherapy to get better and back to work is so much more difficult than I thought it would be.On a good note I went from 8 percent movement to 17 percent movement.Trying to get better within three weeks to go back to work is proving to be quite a challenge to say the least.I'm so very thankful for my job and that at the end of the day I really do love it.The people I work with are great.I'm thankful that we all get along and have fun.I am so very thankful for all the great weather that we are having?Just wishing I wasn't in so much pain to enjoy it more. I'm so very thankful that my son made it home safely from his trip.I'm so thankful for every single breath I take,from God giving me courage to finally send that long-awaited letter to my Dad.I am so very thankful for my family. Blessings and Hugs!!! When pride comes ,then comes dishonour,but with humility comes wisdom..,Proverbs 11:2

No comments: