Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!

I know what it means to be thankful as I practise thankfulness everyday but sometimes it feels good to acknowledge what we are truly thankful for.I love to sit and reflect what I'm thankful for.
I'm thnkful for my family and the time i get to spend with them even if it is in the hospital or the drs.
I'm thankful for the chemo treatments that mom is recieving to help her get better!
I'm thnksful for wonderful friends who in this storm are there just to listen.
I'm thankful for the sun we have been getting first year i actually got a tan without trying.
I'm thankful for new things that come into my life good or bad!
I'm thankful for my many blogger friends who lend an ear or a few incouraging words!!
So until next week Blessings!!!Hugs!!!

3 comments:

Crystal Roberts said...

I love your list, I to love to give thanks and contemplate on my blessings. You have a very pretty blog, I enjoyed visiting!

Denise said...

Praying peace into your life.

Anonymous said...

My husband is on Chemo. So, I'm sending a cyber hug your way. I will say a prayer for your mom tonight. Thanks for sharing this Thankful Thursday!