Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to 2008!!!!!!

After a somewhat crazy,eventful year,I am soo ready to take on this year with a new perspective.Beginning with the most difficult thing to realize.Yesterday has come and gone nothing can change but alas something can my perspective.That's right with the help and love from family and friends this is the year that I have begun to not let my depression rule me. It is a struggle within everyday. In fact someone very smart in fact my bestfriend(Samm)told me noone can help me unless I want to help myself.So i took that advice to heart.I miss who I am the real me.I miss my carefree,friendly,bubbly personality.And how did i ever lose my grandma's philosophy to live life to the fullest? I didn't make any resolutions k i did who am i kidding I want to look great for my sisters wedding.I am soo excited to be going back home for a well needed trip home.At work I always try to be the better person and help customers with their needs but honestly why do they have to be so mean.Over the past two months i have never seen our staff treated so badly.Really do people think that with yelling and cursing and demeaning a person is going to help?We are only trying to do our jobs and with every job there are rules and guidelines,as I am sure many of you work.I understand how frustrating it can be but a little patience goes a long way.I'm sure if we came to your place of work you wouldn't want us to treat you that way.And what are we showing our children.I am ready to jump into this year with a renewed sense of faith,p.s.i know god has been right by my side for he is a good god. So see you all in church on sunday.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Looking forward to seeing you more this year. God bless you in your ambition to find peace and joy through Him who has created you perfect in His sight.