Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feeling Blue will it ever go away???

Wow so much has happened. I am not quite sure how I can descreibe how I am feeling.One thing I know is I am tired as I can't seem to sleep at all.I have been averaging about 2to4 hours every night.I am soo tired of feeling blue,wish I could shake it.Feeling very lonely doesn't help to much either.I love my job, family and friends so why is it that I just want to be alone and not get out of bed? Why do I cry every time I am alone,or cry my self to sleep.


Thankful Thursday!!!
I am so thankful that my sisters and I are becoming closer with everyday and talking more.
I am thankful for old friendships being renewed.
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful that my husband and i have jobs in a time when many don't.
I am thankful for my children's understanding and patience.
I am thankful for the rain.
I am thankful for food in my cupboards.
I am thankful for the many things that have been provided for us.
I am thankful for my husbands love and understanding.
I am thankful for the sun even admist in the rain.

10 comments:

Diane Viere said...

One of the best ways that I know of to feel better....is to look UP when things are looking down!

Great list!

Happy TT!

Diane

Ella said...

Hi, great list. Don't worry, you will feel better again. I usually listen to nice gospel music when I'm feeling blue and it does the trick.

God Bless

Ms. Kathleen said...

Oh dear! Are you suffering a little bit of depression? I mean, you can have depression simply due to lack of seratonin, nothing really has to trigger it. Also, I couldn't sleep when I had thyroid problems...drove me crazy. A doctors exam may be just the trick and lots of healing prayer.

God Bless You!

Denise said...

Praying for you dear one.

Susan said...

Hi,

I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad. I'm new to your blog. I just read further down on hypothyroidism. I'm sure this is the case!

My son suffers with this also, among many other hormone issues, his is from a brain tumor.

Hope you get to feeling better.

So nice to meet you!

Mary said...

Beautiful post! You have much to be thankful for.

Blessings,
Mary

TexasTanya said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful list. I am sorry to hear you're feeling blue, I'll be praying your days turn to sunshine-y yellow very soon. :)

Heather said...

Thanksgiving always helps to lift my blue moods!

Anonymous said...

Praying you are surrounded by God's hand today and feel a genuine deep joy.

Crystal said...

Hi Tanya, sorry it's taken me so long to get here! Reading 66 blogs takes a bit of time. Thank you for sharing this week even when you didn't feel like it.
Praying for you!
Blessings