Friday, September 07, 2007

Thankful Thursday!!!!







This week I have so much to be thankful for!!
I am so thankful that we are able to go back to church,as i now work sunday nights.
I am so thankful that my daughter is wiling to help by cooking dinner if i prepare it.
I am so thankful that she is willing to take the time to help her brother with his homework.
I am so thankful that i am back at work and am provided with a stool as i can only stand for 15 mins at a time.
I am thankful that i finaly start pyhsio.
I am so thankful that god has given me the stength to admit i have anorexia.
I am thankful that god has shown me that i don't need to know why,that i can trust him 100%.
I am thankful for his neverending love.
I am thankful for the gifts he has given my children and how he has reached them in their own way.
I am thankful that my husband is now saved.
I am thankful for everything we have that he has provided for us.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a great thankful Thursday post!
I agree, He is in control and we just have to let him have it and stop taking it back over and over again which seems to be my problem!
I hope you have a great week!
Blessings