Tuesday, September 04, 2007

from lynne's blog

Three things that scare me:
1. rejection
2. not being a good mom
3. being yelled at!

Three people who make me laugh:
1. terri
2. jordan
3.samm

Three things I love:
1. God
2. friends/family
3. church family

Three things I don't like:
1.being sick right now
2. cramps
3. spiders

Three things I don't understand:
1. why my brother is terminally ill
2. why people are rude in line ups-im just a person doing the best i can
3. "keeping up with the joneses"

Three things on my desk
1. books
2. pictures
3. ornaments

Three things I am doing right now:
1. writing out my to do list
2. filling out this form
3. nothing else

Three things I want to do before I die: (Lord willin'!)
1. find a cure for duchenne's muscular dystrophy
2. go to paris with my sis
3. go to niagara falls

Three things I can do:
1.read
2. scrapbook
3.write

Three things I can’t do:
1. admit when i need help
2. jog anymore due to my hip
3. algebra

Three things you should listen to:
1. God's voice!
2. rain
3. your children when they have something to tell you even if it is the smallest thing

Three things you should never listen to:
1. gossip
2.
3.

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. family ties
2. the littlest hobo
3. little house on the prairie

No comments: