Tuesday, March 27, 2007

love the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






How is everyone doing? We are doing okay..,well just hanging in there really.Just want to thankyou for all the invites,I really wanted to come however i get so tired and sore easy right now.So Jordan went shopping with his worker last night and now has everything ready for Lacross(praying everynight that he doesn't break anything). He starts the first or second week of April. As far as school he has not had one bad day for over 4 months now.!!!!What an improvement.Samm herself is doing awesome,in fact on saturday she wasn't feeling good so we snuggled up on my bed and watched a movie..,what a blessing from God.Bill has been great too.making sure that I stay off my right leg and hip,right now i'm running a fever 102,not sure why but he is enjoying playing motherhen.He has ben applying up and down Vancouver Island right now.The kids and I will stay here until Samm is finished school next year,oh wow my baby girl is graduating next year.So for many of you i want a dragonfly tattoo but not sure which one so any input would be greatly appreciated thank-you love you all blesings

2 comments:

joni said...

Tanya sorry about the confusion on Monday... i sent an email to you to confirm on sunday..but i am wonderin if i got it wrong? mine is jcwiebe@telus.net
ok email me if you can.

Tanya said...

not a problem.., we can just reschedule let me know when it is good for you.remember wednesdays in the afternoon don't work for me.