Thursday, March 28, 2013

Such A Crazy Time!!!

I can not begin without saying what a crazy two weeks my family has had.I was so excited for some girl time.For it had been such a long time.During this time I get a phone call from my Mom.Now immediateness something is wrong.My mom is one who never calls my cell unless something is wrong. It turns out my brother was in the emergency room awaiting to be transferred to ICU.I brought them food and went home to grab things needed for an overnight-er at the hospital. My Dad went home for rest while mom and i stayed. I went home that Saturday at 1030am. It wasn't till that afternoon he was transferred .My brother spent a week and a bit there.He is now home.That week I spent a lot of time in the hosp.Does it ever make you thankful for precious moments.However it didn't end there. My daughter called that Monday to tell me her great grandmother had passed away.I also found out my biological father had gone in for surgery and I wasn't informed.Even though all this has happened I still am thankful for the wonderful memories that have been created in times of difficulty. With Easter coming I'm so thankful for the small things.I'm thankful that my brother is home to celebrate Easter with us.I'm so thankful that my daughter will be home on the 8th,which is when we are doing Easter.I'm thankful that even through all the confusion,frustration and sadness that my son can make me laugh.I'm so thankful that we will all be together for Easter.I'm thankful for the sunshine,the birds singing and flowers blooming.

No comments: