Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I gone honestly say that im struggling with not being mad with your heavenly father.
The past week and a half have been very struggling for my family.
My brother who is 22 almost passed away and i know that he won't be struggling anymore but why?? Then i started a new medication,which brought out an underlying heartcondition, so hopefully i don't end up in ht hospital with heart surgery(20th) when it started.To make matters worse my mom has been diagnosed with colon cancer her surgery is on the 31st.
Even though all of this is happening my faith is not shaken and i am thankful for the dr's care and compassion.
I am thankful for my friends that are there.
I am thankful for the love that our father in heaven has for me.
I am thankful for the bits of peace that he has given me.
I am thankful for his healing!!! blessings!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am lifting all of these needs up before His throne, love you.

Nana Jul said...

How hard for you right now...but God can handle your feelings...pour out your heart to him! I'm glad you are able to find things to be thankful for, because that is what will bring you up and over...He is God, and NOTHING is too hard for HIM. May you feel his comforting arms surrounding you and holding you up and giving you strength.
Julie

jo.attalife said...

I don't have hard answers for hard questions... God does, but sometimes He seems silent when we need Him most. But He can take your questions, He totally gets you, He understands and cares for you. And bottomline -- when nothing makes sense, we can always trust His heart.
What I have found, though, (and I, too, have been through A LOT) that though He is silent, I can always feel His love and His everlasting arms. Oh, sister, I wish I could give you a hug. Or help with laundry. Or whatever. I'm praying for you.

Tanya said...

Thankyou so very much everyone for your kind ,encouraging and loving words and open hearts!! Blessings to each and every one of you!!!