Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aww Thankful Thurday!!!



Giving thanks is something I believe more people in today's society shouls remember.I mean we always ask our children did you say thankyou,so why should it be any different just because we are adults.In the workplace for instance how many of you feel better hearing a thankyou than you did a good job. A thankyou has more meaning to me!

I am so very thankful for new beginnings!
I am so thankful for finding a wonderful house!
I am so very thankful in gaining full time employment in a new city and in an economic crunch!
I am so thankful for the support,love and understanding from my family!
I am so thankful for my wonderful friends who no matter what are there!
I am so thankful for god's love each and everyday,for on the days when i feel so alone I know i am not.

6 comments:

Dustine said...

Being thankful for our home is important. We just moved into ours and I am so THankful! I want to keep that and not fall into the wanting more trap that so many people are in. It is good to be thankful for the blessings we have. :)

Angela said...

I am so thankful for god's love each and everyday,for on the days when i feel so alone I know i am not.
amen sis.

Rita T. said...

Great list of blessings.

Denise said...

Such sweet blessings.

L Harris said...

great simple and not so simple things to be thankful for today

Grammy said...

How awesome you get a new life with new home and all. My prayers are with you that you are very happy.