Friday, May 29, 2009

Thankful thursday,,oops a day late again.


Yes i remembered to post unfortunatly i remembered a day late!!
So on to my favorite post
I am thankful for my wonderful friends,who without im sure i would be lost!
I am thankful for my beautiful family who no matter what support and love me.
I am thankful for my mom who has taught me the importance of honesty no matter what consequences arise.
I am thankful for the many blessings that have come into life,some short lived,some long lived.
I am thankful that no matter what may come into my life,nothing could be possible without god's grace,forgiveness,love.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart.

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,

Girl, I am behind this week. I am just getting by to visit from last week and TT is upon us again.

Great post and I will see you again tomorrow. Hugs.