Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!



Thankful thursday often reminds me of something my grandfather told me and that was we do not need a special day or holiday to be thankful or be nice.In fact we should be thankful each and everyday.We should be the best we can be each and everyday or you will just end up cheating yourself.

I am very thankful for full time employment.
I am thankful for the time i get to spend with bill when he is home.
I am thankful for all the help i get from jord around the house.
I am once again thankful for my wonderful family and friends who get me.
The one thing i am most thankful for this week is life.

5 comments:

lambofHisflock said...

Your grandfather was a very wise man. :) Thank you.

Laurie Ann said...

What a great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jennifer said...

We have many things to be thankful for...we are blessed.

Happy TT!

Susan said...

Happy TT. Great list.

Hey, stop on over I'm hosting a give-a-way!

Denise said...

Nice list sweetie, and very true words from your dear grandfather.